Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cruiser Sign Idea

Hey,

It seems as though a lot of people don't really know when the Cruiser is supposed to come around. 5 dollars to the person that tells me when the A Cruiser is supposed to get to Frank post noon. I don't even know when... :23 and :53 minute mark maybe? I honestly don't take the Cruiser after I moved to Birch, which is somewhat ironic when I think of it.

Javi and I figure we should change that. Why not have signs at Cruiser stops so people know when the Cruiser is going to arrive(well, supposedly).

Then I had another idea. Why not just staple laminated Cruiser schedule signs to the light posts, or tack them on to the stop signs or post them on the walls inside the COOP and Gate House, etc.? It's so cheap and easy.

Then, if there are still big problems with the Cruiser not showing up on time, we have a much more organized idea as to how late the Cruiser is, and we could work with Birnie Bus further to make changes.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. We all complain about the cruiser never coming on time, but part of the reason that's been going on for so long is that no one knows when the cruiser is actually supposed to come. In any case, a far cheaper, realistic, and practical idea than a GPS system.

    ReplyDelete